I am excited to announce that we have a new build of the game with a bunch of fixes and changes. I want to thank AndyPlays for his awesome video of our game! We took in his feedback and fixed some things thanks to what he had to say. You guys should check him out, he is fun to watch and has a lot of great things to say!
Officially we are at version 0.1.1 so download it now at itch.io or Gamejolt and let us know what you think!
Mainly we would like to know:
If visibility is improved
How the new AI feels
And if it is clearer how to play with keyboard and mouse
We have a lot of exciting features and changes coming down the pipeline so keep checking in as we plan to post a new build every other week.
Our Build should be uploaded by 6 PST!
Here is the full change log for this build:
February 17, 2017
- Added difficulties for the AI.
- AI now have attack cycles, alternating between passive and aggresive.
- AI now grind more realistically.
- Thorn ship now has sounds
- Updated the control screen to show keyboard/mouse controls.
- Updated the ship select screen to better communicate navigation.
- Updated the look of the game to allow players to better track their, and others, ship.
- Using the “slam” move now produces a particle effect.
- Changed “Tutorialopolis” track’s name to “The Ungreat Divide”
- Removed the “Jaws” track.
- Removed the “Soul Sink” track.
Thank you so much!
And have fun!
-Everyone here at Grunka Munka Games